Cloisall wins $41m UAE fit-out projects
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Cloisall, a leading UAE-based interiors contractor operating in the mid-to high-end luxury space, has secured new fit-out projects worth Dh150 million ($41 million) across the emirates.
The new projects include an educational complex in Abu Dhabi; refurbishment of the Dubai Deira City Centre’s Pullman Hotel; fit-out contract and (FF&E) at The Palm’s Habtoor Waldorf Astoria; Joinery Package for the Dubai Duty Free at the Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 2; and, a full fit-out contract for Petrofac offices in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Cloisall specializes in turnkey solutions for commercial, retail, government and hospitality projects.
The company’s diversified business activities include interior contracting, manufacturing and trading of a wide range of building materials and chemicals, with operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and Lebanon.
Commenting on the win, CEO Majed Farha said: "Cloisall’s design and construction processes aim to deliver turnkey projects – executed to the highest standards – which further enhance the company’s existing fit-out and interior services and utilize in-house joinery and solid surface factories."
“We are delighted to have secured these remarkable UAE-based projects in the first six months of the year,” he stated. “We are also incredibly optimistic about the future of our business as we have witnessed a major influx of fit-out bids across the GCC’s hospitality industry. We plan to continue on our path to success – working with top clients in the market,” he added.
Cloisall is certified as an ISO 9001:2008 company and employs 1,500 staff across the region.
"Cloisall’s quality execution has left its mark on some of the most iconic landmarks such as Dubai International Airport (Terminals 1, 2 & 3), Dubai Mall, UAE University in Al Ain, Dalma Mall, Burj Khalifa, Ferrari World on Yas Island, Jebel Ali International Airport," said the top official.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo