Cluttons acquires 2 sites in BIW for Genco
Manama, July 4, 2013
Cluttons, the real estate developer, said it has acquired two prime sites within the Bahrain Investment Wharf development in Hidd, on behalf of a leading client.
Genco Infrastructure Solutions has leased the properties to meet their storage and logistics needs, said a statement.
The first site represents three modern stand-alone steel framed units each offering a gross internal area of 4,000 sq m, and a total 12,000 sq m of accommodation for the site.
The second site comprises two steel-framed warehousing units. The combined gross internal area for these two units is approximately 10,000 sq m.
Genco delivers product lifecycle supply chain solutions and will use the sites for their clients’ storage and logistics purposes. – TradeArabia News Services
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show