Asteco lease agent for key Dubai project
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Leading regional real estate services firm Asteco said it has been appointed the sole leasing agent for a new luxury residential project, ‘48 Burjgate,’ a prestigious location on the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai.
A high-rise development occupying two towers, the soaring structure enjoys a prime position adjacent to the Dubai Mall metro station, offering direct access to the Dubai Mall, said a statement from Asteco.
One tower will offer five-star hotel luxury under the Sofitel brand, and is set to open in the first quarter next year while the 48-storey residential tower will be home to a collection of 182 upmarket apartments and Grade A office space.
“This is one of only a select few projects located on the in-vogue and much sought after Sheikh Zayed Road corridor, especially with young white collar professionals," remarked Sean McCauley, the director – Agency, Asteco Property Management.
"Tenants will be able to move into a brand new apartment, with five-star hotel services on their doorstep as well as direct access to the world’s largest retail and entertainment destination – the Dubai Mall; making this the ultimate lifestyle statement," noted McCauley.
The apartments, he said, also come with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, or the Jumeirah Beach coastline, and are equipped with high-end Siemens’ white goods including fridge, cooker, washing machine/dryer and microwave.
"As the sole leasing agent for the apartments we are able to draw on our existing database of discerning clients, for whom location and lifestyle are key relocation drivers," said McCauley.
"And with the country’s National Bureau of Statistics reporting accelerated economic growth of 4.4 per cent across all sectors in 2012 – the fastest pick-up since 2006 – demand for quality-led units in centrally located urban hotspots puts developments like 48 on Burjgate at the top of many of our client’s lists," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed