Damac plans Hollywood-themed villas in Dubai
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Damac Properties, one of the largest luxury private developers in the Middle East, has launched the first-ever serviced villas in Dubai in collaboration with Paramount Hotels & Resorts.
‘Damac Villas by Paramount’ is the latest luxury living concept from the largest private developer in the Middle East, said a statement from the company.
The Hollywood-themed 'Damac Villas by Paramount' will be set in a private gated community under the Paramount arches in the heart of Akoya by Damac – the 28 million sq ft master development, just 10 minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road.
The community will also include a ‘California Cool’ styled private beach club and a world-class fine dining restaurant, it added.
Damac Villas by Paramount will offer an envious location set on the sides of the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai.
Following approval from the Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Damac launched the sales of the villas this morning with prices starting from Dh3 million ($816,589).
Damac said it is already working with Paramount Hotels & Resorts on Damac Towers by Paramount, a four-tower development in the Burj Area of Dubai.
“The sales at Damac Towers by Paramount have been an unprecedented success for the Dubai real estate market and we anticipate Damac Villas by Paramount to take the sector into a new direction,” remarked Ziad El Chaar, the managing director, Damac Properties. “This is one of the finest luxurious living concepts in the whole of Dubai,” he added.
Akoya by Damac will be a fully-integrated community with globally-recognised retail brands, leisure & entertainment offerings, a sports complex and beautifully manicured landscaping throughout.
“We are delighted to be working with Damac Properties on a new and innovative project in the region,” remarked Thomas van Vliet, the CEO of Paramount Hotels & Resorts.
“Clients can expect the highest standard of finishing, services and customer care – elements which are at the heart of our promise to deliver experiences which are unmistakable, unforgettable and consequentially, unmissable,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m