Jumeirah Golf to handover 160 villas in Q4
, June 30, 2013
Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), a luxury residential golf community in Dubai, said it is expected to hand over the first set of 160 villas, part of Whispering Pines, a collection of three- and four-bedroom homes in the fourth quarter of this year.
The community is along the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and the villas overlook the Fire and Earth courses designed by golfing legend Greg Norman, said a statement.
JGE also revealed that 99 villas from the Flame Tree Ridge community, a cluster of larger four- and five-bedroom homes, is expected to commence handover in Q1 of next year.
The ongoing phase A encompasses 375 hectares of the development’s total 1,119-hectare land parcel, incorporating 13 planned residential communities of 1,050 villas. About 75 per cent of all properties face the golf courses, with the rest facing lakes and nature strips.
The other communities are being built by JGE’s sub-developers such as CHI for Lime Tree Valley and Tulip for Olive Point and Sienna Lakes, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract