Jumeirah Golf to handover 160 villas in Q4
, June 30, 2013
Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), a luxury residential golf community in Dubai, said it is expected to hand over the first set of 160 villas, part of Whispering Pines, a collection of three- and four-bedroom homes in the fourth quarter of this year.
The community is along the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and the villas overlook the Fire and Earth courses designed by golfing legend Greg Norman, said a statement.
JGE also revealed that 99 villas from the Flame Tree Ridge community, a cluster of larger four- and five-bedroom homes, is expected to commence handover in Q1 of next year.
The ongoing phase A encompasses 375 hectares of the development’s total 1,119-hectare land parcel, incorporating 13 planned residential communities of 1,050 villas. About 75 per cent of all properties face the golf courses, with the rest facing lakes and nature strips.
The other communities are being built by JGE’s sub-developers such as CHI for Lime Tree Valley and Tulip for Olive Point and Sienna Lakes, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project