$205m sales, orders generated at trade shows
Manama, June 26, 2013
Over $205 million in sales and orders were generated by 750 companies that participated in two interior design trade shows held last month in Dubai, revealed the organisers.
The Index and the Office Exhibition shows took place simultaneously at the Dubai World Trade Centre and have confirmed that both shows are set to take place from May 19 to 22 next year, said the statement from dmg events.
"The results, our exhibitors and our visitors confirmed that bringing Index and The Office Exhibition together, and maximising reach with the industry’s influencers and decision makers - has been the right decision”, said Frederique Maurell, event director.
Over 26,000 visitors including several architects, designers, and managers attended the shows over the four days this year, he said.
The companies from 46 different countries that exhibited at the shows were rewarded with new contracts and business deals concluded to the value of $160 million for Index exhibitors and $45.57 million for The Office Exhibition exhibitors, he said.
Dmg events is now planning for Index KSA which will run in Jeddah from November 12 to 14, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office