$205m sales, orders generated at trade shows
Manama, June 26, 2013
Over $205 million in sales and orders were generated by 750 companies that participated in two interior design trade shows held last month in Dubai, revealed the organisers.
The Index and the Office Exhibition shows took place simultaneously at the Dubai World Trade Centre and have confirmed that both shows are set to take place from May 19 to 22 next year, said the statement from dmg events.
"The results, our exhibitors and our visitors confirmed that bringing Index and The Office Exhibition together, and maximising reach with the industry’s influencers and decision makers - has been the right decision”, said Frederique Maurell, event director.
Over 26,000 visitors including several architects, designers, and managers attended the shows over the four days this year, he said.
The companies from 46 different countries that exhibited at the shows were rewarded with new contracts and business deals concluded to the value of $160 million for Index exhibitors and $45.57 million for The Office Exhibition exhibitors, he said.
Dmg events is now planning for Index KSA which will run in Jeddah from November 12 to 14, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna