DWC deal to help Russian firms
Dubai, June 26, 2013
Russian consultancies and trading companies are exploring opportunities in regional markets through the UAE, benefitting from the double tax treaty signed between the two countries.
Dubai World Central (DWC), an aerotropolis, said it has reached a deal with an international partnership network of law companies ‘Customs and Corporate Lawyers’, which is expected to simplify the process for Russian companies seeking to establish a presence in the business park, said a statement.
The network will act on behalf of the companies and complete all procedures to be registered at the park within a week, it said.
Irina Vakhterova, the head of legal practice, said: “The recent upgrade to ‘Emerging Market’ that the UAE received from Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI), in addition to the double tax treaty between Russia and the UAE, makes Dubai a prime target market for Russian investors and businesses."
"We are confident that our agreement with DWC Business Park will play a key role in facilitating Russian investments in DWC,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract