Key construction summit opens in Bahrain
Manama, June 25, 2013
The annual Gulf Construction Conference 2013, set to open today in Bahrain, will discuss a number of key issues pertaining to the construction sector in the kingdom and the GCC.
Organised by the Bahraini Society for Construction Contractors, Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan will inaugurate the two-day event at the Gulf Hotel.
This year, the conference focuses on the theme: "Challenges and Future Opportunities in the Sector", and is expected to be attended by a large number of Bahraini and Gulf officials, specialists, contractors, investors, directors and supervisors in charge of production lines from both the private and the public sectors in Bahrain.
The importance of safety in the industry will also be in the spotlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom