Dorma Gulf wins ISO 9001 certification
Dubai, June 23, 2013
Dorma Gulf, the regional arm of the global leader player in door technology sector, has received the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification at an event in Dubai.
The certification of Dorma Gulf represents a milestone in Dorma’s 40 year long presence in the region whereby Dorma products are installed in most of the top projects in the region such as Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates, and Dubai Metro.
Dorma’s ISO certification provides the highest world-class standards in supply chain management, a statement said.
It is also an organic reflection of Dorma’s unique R&D and certified quality management systems, it added.
Ben Shaw, managing director, Dorma Gulf said, “We are proud to receive this distinguished certification as the Middle East is embracing a new exciting period of growth. Dorma Gulf is committed towards contributing to safer and more secured icons in the region where our products complement the new world-class building and construction standards endorsed by the regional government bodies.”
“Dorma Quality Management System is based on the LEAN methodology, which is now certified to the international ISO 9001:2008 standards,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show