Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
Dubai, June 18, 2013
Chesterton, the international property agency established in 1805, is set to showcase two prime UK properties worth more than Dh1.4 billion ($381 million) at an exhibition in Dubai.
The two projects - Barratt London’s new Dh800 million ‘Queensland Terrace’ project and ‘Altitude’, an Dh600 million 27-storey residential tower - will be unveiled before the UAE investors at Emirates Towers from June 21 to 22.
"We have seen a growing level of interest from the UAE-based investors as they value London as a key destination to invest in property. We announced the launch of ‘Queensland Terrace’ last week and due to the overwhelming investor interest we have decided to launch ‘Altitude’ as well. Both these properties are centrally located and this is a great investment opportunity for UAE investors," said Samuel Warren, the head of International Residential Developments.
Queensland Terrace is the property that is located very close to the prestigious Emirates Stadium and Altitude is located at Aldgate, another location known for its great history, architecture and connectivity.
Warren pointed out that prime areas in London were set to grow at an average of 8 per cent this year and this growth is being driven by strong international demand and short supply in the market.
"This is the right time to buy a property in London and we strongly believe that both our projects are set to provide the investors with attractive returns on their investments," he added.
Altitude comprises one, two and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses with prices starting from Dh2.9 million. Many of the apartments at Altitude have a balcony or terrace, with breathtaking views over London, looking out onto Canary Wharf and beyond.
‘Queensland Terrace’ project on the other hand is located opposite the landmark Emirates Stadium in the Borough of Islington, North London.
Chesterton said the investors in the UAE will get the first opportunity to purchase the property ahead of other investors from across the globe.
Offering 375 open plan suites, one, two and three-bedroom apartments and three bedroom penthouses, prices at Queensland Terrace start at Dh1.7 million for a studio apartment, the property agency said.
Gary Patrick, regional sales director at Barratt Homes said that,“Both these properties will be known for its connectivity and its enviable location. Queensland Terrace’s location is known around the world but what football fans in UAE may not realise is that this is a very popular neighbourhood because of the appealing lifestyle available here.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan