Emaar unveils golf course-view apartments
Dubai, June 9, 2013
Emaar Properties has unveiled its newest golf course-view apartments, The Hills, with a focus on a greener lifestyle through several energy and water efficiency initiatives.
The Hills, envisaged as part of Emirates Living, the pioneering master-planned communities by Emaar, will stand out for its spectacular golf-course views and a focus on a greener lifestyle through several energy and water efficiency initiatives, said a statement from the Dubai developer.
Overlooking the Emirates Golf Club, with easy access from Sheikh Zayed Road, The Hills features two residential buildings of 12 and 15 storeys, each featuring one, two and three-bedroom apartments, it stated.
All apartments overlook either the rolling greens of the golf course or spectacular views of the cityscape and beyond. The Hills will be defined by world-class amenities and several swimming pools, a value addition that enhances the quality of life of residents seeking a leisurely lifestyle, he added.
The Hills residential buildings are part of a complex of four low-rises. A key component of the development is a hotel under Vida Hotels and Resorts, the latest addition to Emaar’s hospitality portfolio, promising the new generation of business executives, entrepreneurs and leisure travellers a stimulating lifestyle environment.
Another low-rise building will feature Vida serviced apartments, also catering for business and leisure visitors, the statement said.
Potential customers can register for residences in The Hills from June 12 online. The sale will be held on June 15 at the Emaar Sales Centre in Downtown Dubai, on a first-registered, first-served basis, it added.
Commenting on the launch, managing director Ahmad Al Matrooshi said, "Emaar pioneered the concept of master-planned communities with Emirates Living, a collection of neighbourhoods including The Lakes, The Greens, The Meadows and The Springs that are now fully established and continue to be sought-after by families."
"With The Hills, we are broadening our Emirates Living portfolio, offering residences that are distinguished by their sustainability features and their impressive golf-course views. The Hills will define a new, relaxing lifestyle for residents, who can also access all lifestyle amenities in close proximity," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan