Petrofac Emirates wins $500m deal
London, June 5, 2013
Petrofac Emirates, a joint venture between Petrofac, an international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry, and Mubadala Petroleum, has won a $500 million contract in Abu Dhabi, according to a report.
The on-shore engineering, procurement and construction contract was awarded by Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations for expansion of compression facilities at the Bab Field, 150km southwest of Abu Dhabi, said the Gulf News report.
Petrofac Emirates will undertake modifications to three of the existing compressor stations and install a new fourth facility, it said.
The scope of work also includes 27 well head facilities, associated gas pipelines, direct gathering and modifications to remote manifold stations.
The project will be completed in a phased manner in 30 months, it added.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work