Petrofac Emirates wins $500m deal
London, June 5, 2013
Petrofac Emirates, a joint venture between Petrofac, an international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry, and Mubadala Petroleum, has won a $500 million contract in Abu Dhabi, according to a report.
The on-shore engineering, procurement and construction contract was awarded by Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations for expansion of compression facilities at the Bab Field, 150km southwest of Abu Dhabi, said the Gulf News report.
Petrofac Emirates will undertake modifications to three of the existing compressor stations and install a new fourth facility, it said.
The scope of work also includes 27 well head facilities, associated gas pipelines, direct gathering and modifications to remote manifold stations.
The project will be completed in a phased manner in 30 months, it added.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals