Golden Sands Dubai revamped
Dubai, June 4, 2013
Dubai-based Golden Sands Hotel Apartments will complete its refurbishment projects before the onset of summer to cater to the increasing number of visitors from emerging markets.
After the recent partnership with Qantas and Emirates came into effect, the city is expected to receive more Australians than before, said a statement.
Golden Sands is also expecting travellers from Latin America and the Far East, in addition to the UK and Saudi Arabia markets. Mohammad Khoori, general manager said that the Far East and Indian travellers are potential market for the property because they visit Dubai either on stop over or long holidays.
However, the GCC market is still Golden Sands’ strongest market and travellers from the region choose hotel apartments, he added.
Located in Bur Dubai and close to the Burjuman metro station, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments offers over 600 accommodation units in configuration of studios, two-room studios, executive suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract