Al-Futtaim wins UAE maintenance contracts
Dubai, June 3, 2013
Al-Futtaim Engineering said it has signed two contracts with the UAE Ministry of Public Works to provide Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) and civil maintenance work to over 500 buildings across the country.
The two-year multi-million dirham contracts will see the Al-Futtaim company’s Facilities Management division maintain 334 buildings in the Eastern and Northern Emirates and 189 buildings in Dubai and Ajman.
The buildings are a mix of schools, mosques, healthcare centers and hospitals, said a senior official.
Subramanya Rao, the divisional manager – FM, Al-Futtaim Engineering said: “We are extremely pleased to be working with the Ministry of Public Works on these major projects. These contracts in addition to adding to our existing list of government clients also reinforce Al-Futtaim Engineering’s reputation as a trusted partner in providing high quality services to all our customers.”
Headquartered in Dubai, Al-Futtaim Engineering’s Facilities management division has worked on some prestigious projects including Ministry of Education, Government of Sharjah, Dubai Municipality, dnata, Emirates Aluminum, Dubai Islamic bank and ADCB amongst others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec plans UAE property arms, Egypt tieup
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract