Tasweek begins operations in Dubai
, May 28, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing, an advisor and solutions provider, has begun operations in Dubai as part of its ongoing global expansion efforts.
The Dubai office offers extensive $250 million property portfolio which includes prime developments in thriving markets such as the UAE, Turkey, Malaysia and Morocco.
“Establishing operations in Dubai, a recognized regional and international real estate hub, puts us in a very strategic position to gain broader global attention for our multi-million dollar portfolio. We believe that the time is right to be highly visible in Dubai and take advantage of the prevailing positive business outlook in Dubai," said Masood Al Awar, CEO.
"We are proud of the natural synergy between Dubai’s positioning and Tasweek in terms of status: while Dubai is considered a one-stop-shop for diverse global real estate offerings, our company has emerged as a one-stop-shop for all forms of real estate solutions,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show