Al Hamra implements SAP
Ras Al Khaimah, May 27, 2013
Ras Al Khaimah-based Al Hamra Real Estate has implemented the Flexible Real Estate (REFX) modules of the SAP tenant relationship management (TRM) software. The complete management solution allows for centralised management of the real estate portfolio, a statement said.
The group has undergone extensive SAP training for all employees to ensure optimal utilisation of the management software.
The REFX modules were implemented along with financial, HR, project management, facility management and material management modules. Additionally, SAP customer relationship management (CRM) has been implemented to provide full service to customers.
TRM provides synchronization of REFX module with CRM allowing customer service agents to have complete information about clients thus saving time in providing the right service.
“The TRM solutions will enable stakeholders to check the status of projects, track payment of bills, centralize human resources and administration processes. The upgrade is expected to enhance overall performance further and instill a systematic flow," said Barry Ebrahimy, head of sales and marketing, Al Hamra Village at the SAP Real Estate Conference in Ras Al Khaimah.
"The software module is designed according to the best business or industry practices and is configured to map activities. This encompasses everything from the corporate structure down to specific pricing. It will also provide the workforce with access to standard information, immediately, across the entire company," he added.
Al Hamra uses CRM to log service and maintenance requests for its residents as well as receive inquiries for its properties. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan