Bahrain road revamp work on track
Manama, May 27, 2013
About 40 per cent of the work on the BD554,717 ($1.4 million) Isa Town revamp project has been completed by contractors Al Taweel Company, said the Bahrain Ministry of Works in a statement.
"Work is underway to create a rainwater drainage network and improve internal roads, in addition to revamping Avenue 5 in Blocks 810 & 812 in District 4 at the Central Governorate in Isa Town," said Raed Al Salah, the director of Roads Projects & Maintenance at Ministry of Works.
It is being done as part of the roads development projects taking place in the Central Governorate. The total length of the avenue to undergo revamp is 1 metre, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show