Emaar launches Dubai tower sale
Dubai, May 26, 2013
Global property developer Emaar Properties has launched the sale of the second tower of its Burj Vista project in Downtown Dubai, the 500-acre flagship mega development.
Comprising two identically-designed towers, the second tower of Burj Vista will feature 20-storeys that will house 120 luxury apartments, making it the newest and most stunning addition to Dubai’s dynamic skyline, said a company statement.
Customers can register online for 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in Burj Vista II from 10am on May 29. The sales event will commence at 9am on June 1, on a first-registered, first-served basis at the Emaar Sales Centre in Emaar Square, Downtown Dubai, it stated.
Commenting on the sale, managing director Ahmad Al Matrooshi said: “Dubai’s market is witnessing unprecedented interest from both residents and visitors looking to purchase first and second homes in the emirate. Building on the robust performance that our properties have recorded this year, we are further strengthening our portfolio of world-class residences.”
"Burj Vista II aims to set the benchmark in sustainable living and implementing a greener lifestyle by promoting energy use efficiency across all of its residences and common areas," he stated.
Located centrally along Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Burj Vista II will provide residents with unmatched views of Downtown Dubai and beyond, while boasting easy access to the city’s most sought-after tourist destinations including The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, among other attractions.
Other amenities include a fully-equipped gymnasium, children’s play areas, multimedia hall, business centre, play room, lounge areas, swimming pool and kid’s pool, badminton and half a basketball court, relaxing reading areas and lushly landscaped areas, the statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals