UDC to take part in Cityscape Qatar
Doha, May 26, 2013
United Development Company (UDC), a leading Qatari shareholding company and master developer of the Pearl-Qatar, will showcase its Island development, at the Cityscape Qatar exhibition starting tomorrow.
The event, running until May 29, will support real estate growth and is set to attract international, regional and local investors, real estate developers, government authorities and senior executives involved in the design and construction in Qatar and elsewhere globally, a statement said.
UDC has leased a 500 sq m area, stand number (R 10), at the Doha Exhibition Center to showcase its properties to the visitors, it added.
Ebrahim M. Al-Sulaiti, the CEO, said that UDC aims during the exhibition to showcase some of its best properties at the Pearl-Qatar to clients from across the region participating in or visiting the exhibition.
He added that the company will exhibit a selective list of properties available for sale and lease in the Pearl-Qatar.
The company would offer visiting clients special rates and the opportunity to win gift vouchers worth QR10,000 ($2,747) from IDdesign Qatar.
One of the highlights of the event would be launching of the new Tower 3A for sale. The tower is located at the gateway of Porto Arabia marina, providing spectacular views of the Arabian gulf.
Also available would be opportunities for retail leasing in both Porto Arabia and Medina Central’s commercial areas. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract