BIME awarded key Saudi contract
Manama, May 25, 2013
Bahrain-based Bespoke Interiors Middle East (BIME) has been awarded a contract for supplying high-end wood flooring for King Saud University and the National Diabetes Centre in Riyadh.
"Saudi Arabia is currently the largest market in the Middle East and BIME intends to expand its market clientele throughout the region," said company owner Dessa Lidman.
"Our goal is to become the largest supplier of high-end wood flooring in the area," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show