Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
Abu Dhabi, May 23, 2013
Arabtec Holding, a leading construction company in Mena, has appointed David Doyle as chief risk officer.
Doyle will lead a function focused on risk management and control to support the company’s performance and reputation, it added. He will also be responsible for leading overall internal control and insurance functions of the group.
“Risk management is an integral part of our expansion strategy and we are keen on establishing and maintaining solid risk management and internal control and mechanisms to support our transformation into a global brand," said Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, managing director and CEO of Arabtec.
"We are excited to have David on board and certain that his impressive track record and global experience will be a significant asset as we pursue our ambitious corporate goals,” he added.
Doyle joins Arabtec with over 28 years of experience as a senior governance and risk professional. - TradeArabia News Service.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower