Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
Abu Dhabi, May 23, 2013
Arabtec Holding, a leading construction company in Mena, has appointed David Doyle as chief risk officer.
Doyle will lead a function focused on risk management and control to support the company’s performance and reputation, it added. He will also be responsible for leading overall internal control and insurance functions of the group.
“Risk management is an integral part of our expansion strategy and we are keen on establishing and maintaining solid risk management and internal control and mechanisms to support our transformation into a global brand," said Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, managing director and CEO of Arabtec.
"We are excited to have David on board and certain that his impressive track record and global experience will be a significant asset as we pursue our ambitious corporate goals,” he added.
Doyle joins Arabtec with over 28 years of experience as a senior governance and risk professional. - TradeArabia News Service.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna