Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
Dubai, May 19, 2013
Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management, has launched its complete range of off-grid solar and backup power products for residential and small commercial spaces.
These products are targeted at the region's residential, commercial and off-grid solar and battery backup market, said a statement from Schneider Electric.
The new solutions for residential, sm all commercial, carports and decentralized PV plants include Conext RL inverter, Conext TL inverter, Conext Monitor 20 and Conext Designer, it stated.
"Solar power is witnessing a strong demand in the region. The recent inauguration of Shams 1 solar power plant and Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park demonstrates the region’s commitment to investing in solar power," remarked Turhan Turhangil, Middle East Zone president of Schneider Electric.
"In our role as leaders in energy management, we will continue to accelerate our investment to bring best-in-class products to the market in line with the diverse needs of different sectors of the economy," he added.
The New solutions for off-grid solar and backup power are Conext SW inverter/charger, Conext ComBox communication device and Conext W inverter/charger.
"With more than 30 years of active presence, a well-established sales and marketing network and logistics facilities, strong local partnerships and outstanding references, Schneider Electric continues to serve the Gulf economies through providing complete solutions for all its power and control needs. Schneider Electric offers bankable photovoltaic solutions for any size installation," said Turhangil.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum