Turkey's TAV wins Riyadh airport deal
Riyadh, May 14, 2013
Turkish construction firm TAV Insaat said on Tuesday that it won a tender worth $400 million to build a new terminal in Saudi Arabia's Riyadh King Khaled International Airport.
Construction is planned to be completed in 18 months, according to a statament by parent Akfen Holding to Bourse Istanbul.
The project is designed to triple the airport’s annual capacity to 25 million passengers per year when completed in three years, officials were quoted as saying earlier.- Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office