Fraser Suites Bahrain wins top WTA award
Manama, May 13, 2013
Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain has been named the kingdom’s Leading Serviced Apartments by the World Travel Awards (WTA) 2013 for its gold-standard serviced excellence in extended stay market at a ceremony in Dubai.
The World Travel Awards is the largest and most prestigious awards in the travel industry that is voted by travel and tourism professionals worldwide. Often regarded as the “travel Oscars”, it is the ultimate hallmark of quality, which recognises Fraser Suites Bahrain’s commitment to excellence and continuing endeavours to improve its products and services.
“Delivering the Gold-Standard service excellence that is synonymous with the Frasers brand is at the heart of everything we do, and receiving this accolade is evidence that our efforts are being recognised by those who know us best,” said Olivier Briand, general manager of Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain.
Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain was the first full-service premium accommodation in Bahrain when it opened in 2009, a company statement said.
Located in the heart of the city with direct access to Bahrain’s premier shopping destination, Seef Mall, the 19-storey serviced apartment is an easy stroll from leading businesses, corporate venues, designer shops, gourmet restaurants and first-class entertainment.
With 90 residences that range from spacious studios to three bedroom suites and penthouses with magnificent panoramic views of Bahrain’s skyline and the Arabian Gulf, every floor has been designed to accommodate only eight suites for privacy and security.
Each apartment features open-plan living and dining areas with furnishings that include Herman Miller chairs, BOSE home theatre systems and iPod docking stations.
Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain offers business and meeting facilities including a comprehensive business centre, boardrooms, a function room with the capacity to host up to 60 people, and the Gallery Lounge with views of the sea, ideal for cocktail receptions.
Residents will be able to take advantage of Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain’s selection of leisure facilities such as the gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, spa pools with sauna and steam rooms, hair salon, Residents’ Lounge and Fraser Kids Club playroom. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed