RAK Prop offers full ownership packages
Ras Al Khaimah, May 12, 2013
RAK Properties, the biggest property developer in Ras Al Khaimah, has launched sales packages for customers allowing them full ownership of units in Mina Al Arab and Julfar Towers in the emirate.
The customers are being offered two options under this package. In the first one, they pay 25 per cent of the total unit price and the rest in two-year installment, and in the second, they pay 35 per cent of the unit price and finalise the rest as installments over three years.
These packages are being offered for limited number of units in RAK Properties projects, said a top official.
“We are offering convenient payment packages to our customers to boost their ROIs. We anticipate a significant increase in unit sales in the coming period based on this customized marketing and sales strategy,” remarked Rashed Sultan Al Khatri, the director of sales and marketing, RAK Properties.
Al Khatri is expecting huge growth potential in the real-estate sector in the emirate and Northern Emirates, thanks to the well developed infrastructure and the transportation links to other parts of the country.
RAK Properties has developed leading real-estate projects in Ras Al Khaimah and Abu Dhabi, such as Julfar Towers, RAK Tower in Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi and Mina Al Arab which has emerged as a top tourism destination spread over a vast landscaped area.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund