RAK Prop offers full ownership packages
Ras Al Khaimah, May 12, 2013
RAK Properties, the biggest property developer in Ras Al Khaimah, has launched sales packages for customers allowing them full ownership of units in Mina Al Arab and Julfar Towers in the emirate.
The customers are being offered two options under this package. In the first one, they pay 25 per cent of the total unit price and the rest in two-year installment, and in the second, they pay 35 per cent of the unit price and finalise the rest as installments over three years.
These packages are being offered for limited number of units in RAK Properties projects, said a top official.
“We are offering convenient payment packages to our customers to boost their ROIs. We anticipate a significant increase in unit sales in the coming period based on this customized marketing and sales strategy,” remarked Rashed Sultan Al Khatri, the director of sales and marketing, RAK Properties.
Al Khatri is expecting huge growth potential in the real-estate sector in the emirate and Northern Emirates, thanks to the well developed infrastructure and the transportation links to other parts of the country.
RAK Properties has developed leading real-estate projects in Ras Al Khaimah and Abu Dhabi, such as Julfar Towers, RAK Tower in Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi and Mina Al Arab which has emerged as a top tourism destination spread over a vast landscaped area.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan