Master launches housing project in Bahrain
Manama, May 9, 2013
Bahrain-based Master Project Management Services, has officially launched The Breeze-Seef, a stunning residential property that enjoys a prime location in the Seef District in the kingdom.
Unveiling the project in co-ordination with its marketing arm Invest2Invest Properties at the Gulf Property Show in Bahrain, Master said work on the residential development had just begun following the completion of piling works.
The project was scheduled for completion in August next year. The 15-storey building features parking facilities for 56 vehicles on levels one to four, eight typical floors offering luxurious, freehold apartments, a services level, gymnasium, swimming pool and two penthouses.
The tower, which boasts an architecturally striking façade around a quadrant, comprises 33 one-bedroom and 18 two-bedroom units.
It will be built to high standards with top-quality finishes including porcelain tiling for the entire flooring of apartments, double-glazed aluminium windows, ceramic tiling on the walls of the kitchens and bathrooms, quality sanitary fittings and central air-conditioning.
Master is a highly successful business group founded in 1989. Primarily a civil construction contracting company, the group soon diversified into real estate development and project management.
It is now a Grade A 1SO9000-certified company that provides in-depth management and supervision services for all of its projects, with hands-on involvement by the company’s principal and project supervisors.
Master is also putting the spotlight on Tubli Homes, located behind Ansar Gallery in Tubli on Sheikh Isa bin Salman highway. The developer has completed the first of the villas of the 12-unit project and expects to complete the development this year.
Tubli Homes is a thoughtfully-designed villa project suiting the needs of Bahraini families looking for luxury lifestyle at an affordable price, said the company.
The three-storey villas have built-up areas ranging from 318 to 335 sq m and include a majlis, living room, dining area, visitor lounge, inside and outside kitchen, four bedrooms, maid’s room, laundry room, two car ports, passenger lift, central spilt air-conditioning and landscaped garden. Additionally, swimming pool is also available in some of the villas.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan