Marina Reef 0n track for 2013 completion
Manama, May 9, 2013
Marina Reef, a gated community comprising three low-rise buildings of six storeys each with 165 freehold apartment units being developed by Ebrahim Abdulaal Group (EAG) in Bahrain, is on target for completion by year end.
Located on the Reef Island, a man-made island built in the heart of capital Manama, the project boasts of sea-facing apartments in the one to three bedroom-category and ranging from 92 sq m to 272 sq m in area with private gardens and balconies
Century Homes, the exclusive sales agent for the property and part of EAG revealed that the structural work had been completed and work was under way on the installation of elevators and fit-out works.
“Having secured the funds to relaunch Marina Reef, we started work on the project two months ago,” said Bilkis Shaikh, the sales manager on the sidelines of the Gulf Property Show, which concludes today (May 9).
“Although there was a delay because of the economic and political situation, we are now keen to deliver on our promises as there has been a general improvement in the real estate market,” she stated.
About 70 per cent of Marina Reef had been completed when the project got stalled, she added.
Shaikh is confident that the project will attract significant interest now that it is well under way - especially since investors are reluctant to purchase off-plan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014