Marina Reef 0n track for 2013 completion
Manama, May 9, 2013
Marina Reef, a gated community comprising three low-rise buildings of six storeys each with 165 freehold apartment units being developed by Ebrahim Abdulaal Group (EAG) in Bahrain, is on target for completion by year end.
Located on the Reef Island, a man-made island built in the heart of capital Manama, the project boasts of sea-facing apartments in the one to three bedroom-category and ranging from 92 sq m to 272 sq m in area with private gardens and balconies
Century Homes, the exclusive sales agent for the property and part of EAG revealed that the structural work had been completed and work was under way on the installation of elevators and fit-out works.
“Having secured the funds to relaunch Marina Reef, we started work on the project two months ago,” said Bilkis Shaikh, the sales manager on the sidelines of the Gulf Property Show, which concludes today (May 9).
“Although there was a delay because of the economic and political situation, we are now keen to deliver on our promises as there has been a general improvement in the real estate market,” she stated.
About 70 per cent of Marina Reef had been completed when the project got stalled, she added.
Shaikh is confident that the project will attract significant interest now that it is well under way - especially since investors are reluctant to purchase off-plan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan