AMA Motors unveils new MAN trucks
Manama, May 9, 2013
AMA Motors launched its new addition to the MAN truck range in Bahrain yesterday, at the open air site at gulfBID at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
"The MAN CLA (Cargo Line A) range offers a cost-efficient and functional solution, with the ruggedness and reliability you would expect from MAN," said AMA Motors general manager Simon Keen.
"The launching of the CLA opens up a new dimension in the MAN range within Bahrain.
"The vehicle is engineered to be user-friendly, easy to handle and with high safety standards..
"Currently we are offering two chassis variants for the Bahrain market, a 16 and 20 tone, suitable for diverse applications such as tankers, cargo body with crane, dry cargo boxes, refrigerated units, skip loaders and tippers," he said
"The CLA range enables us to offer a product in a market segment previously unavailable from MAN," he added.
"Combined with the continued growth in our core product of heavy duty TG range, it will mean further increase for our market share in Bahrain.
"Our core value at AMA Motors is to offer a transportation solution to meet the requirements of each client on an individual basis," he said.
AMA Motors will be conducting roadshows and customer demonstrations of its full range of TG and CLA models over the coming months.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show