Reef waterfront project unveiled in Bahrain
Manama, May 7, 2013
Reef Island, the exclusive lifestyle real estate project located in Bahrain’s commercial and financial heart, unveiled its luxury credentials at the inaugural Gulf Property Show, which opened today (May 7) in Manama.
A multi-billion dollar waterside development close to the landmark Bahrain Financial Harbour as well as the Kingdom’s main shopping malls, Reef Island features luxury apartments at City of Water Residences, the Signature villas and an array of world-class leisure and lifestyle amenities, said a senior official.
The project is the culmination of a vision of its master developer Lulu Tourism Company - a joint venture between the Bahrain government and the Mouawad Group, a world-renowned jeweler - to take opulent living to a new level in Bahrain.
“The fact that development work on Reef Island has continued as other high-end real estate projects in Bahrain have been delayed due to the economic climate reflects the complete confidence the master developer and sub-developers have in this strategically-located island, and their commitment to delivering the project on schedule as to the highest specifications as marketed," remarked Soulayma Mouawad, the company's marketing manager.
"Thus, Reef Island reflects the attention to fine detail and aesthetics of discerning entrepreneur and craftsman Robert Mouawad, and nowhere more so than in its three flagship projects available for purchase," he added.
The City of Water Residences, which already enjoy high occupancy rates from both professional and leisure tenants, comprise eight towers each with distinct architectural styles, with one- to four-bedroom apartments of 80 to 510 sq m in size, plus duplexes and penthouses.
Meanwhile the 56 Signature Villas projects, the first units of which were handed over to their owners this year, are already redefining the meaning of grandeur. The villas, ranging from 680 to 1,500 sq m, reflect a diversity of architectural styles found nowhere else in Bahrain and are available with either a sea or lagoon view,
The Beach Resort, set to open later this year, includes 39 sumptuous villas, a health spa (including a 100 meter length and 50 meters width beachfront infinity pool), a gym, children’s playgrounds and two fine dining restaurants, as well as the exclusive Reef Marine Yacht Club.
All projects at Reef Island – which in addition to some 40 residential projects will eventually also include a 250-room five star hotel, spa, a boutique shopping mall and a medical centre - demonstrate an uncompromising approach to quality, using the finest materials and finishes from around the world.
This extends to waterfront dining options now opening on the promenade at the City of Water Residences where a critically-acclaimed Lebanese restaurant will soon be followed by French and Italian outlets, a fish restaurant and cafes.
“Reef Island aims to encapsulate all the prime elements of a healthy and above all luxury lifestyle, where aesthetics, world-class amenities and probably the best location in Bahrain seamlessly combine like no other development in the Kingdom," said Soulayma Mouawad.
“The response from local and GCC investors has been excellent to date, and we look forward to showcasing Reef Island’s enviable lifestyle proposition to visitors at the Gulf Property Show over the next three days,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed