Manara plans big launch at Bahrain expo
Manama, May 6, 2013
Manara Developments said it will start selling plots to individuals at its ambitious "Investment Gateway-Bahrain" on the opening day of the inaugural Gulf Property Show tomorrow (May 7).
The event, being organised by Bahrain-based Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions, under the patronage of His Royal Highness the Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, will run till May 9.
Commenting on the project, Manara managing director Hasan Al Bastaki said it offers a one-stop shop of a comprehensive suite of solutions for light industry estates in Bahrain. "It is the first industrial project in Muharraq that enables the investor to obtain ownership of the land with the title deed in hand," he noted.
"The Investment Gateway-Bahrain reflects and contributes to Bahrain Economic Vision 2030, situating Bahrain as a leading logistics hub in the region.Investment Gateway - Bahrain is one of the projects that Manara has paid a lot of efforts to make it a comprehensive and wholesome project for light industrial activity," he added.
Dr Al Bastaki said one of the major facets of the project was its strategic location between Bahrain International Airport and Khalifa bin Salman Port, and the sophisticated transportation networks linking the main ports of the Kingdom together.
"Investment Gateway-Bahrain" is also the first industrial project in Muharraq that enables the investor to obtain ownership of the land with the title deed in hand, he stated.
The best part is that these properties are not subject to a limited period lease, as is the case with other industrial areas of the Muharraq Governorate, said Dr Al Bastaki.
"Moreover the owner has the choice to best utilize the property in whatever way is seen suitable to the land and the purpose of the investment," he noted.
The locations will have the capacity to serve as offices, showrooms, storage facilities, handling services, and sales offices, all of which aid in the economic activity in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
An important feature that “Manara” strived to distinguish its project “Investment Gateway – Bahrain” from other industrial locations is its competitive pricing, as “Manara” aimed to provide different types of industrial and commercial plots with competitive pricing, of which promises great interest as the starting point of a promising future for industrial developments in Bahrain.
Amongst the other key features are that its plots are sold rather than leased for a limited period as sub-developers are granted the luxury to invest on a permanent basis as opposed to temporary investments on leased properties that would potentially be abandoned at the end of the investment period.
According to Dr Al Bastaki, Manara’s stand will showcase a number of key residential projects targeted at middle income groups.
"Amongst the projects is Tubli Gardens that is currently in phase three of its development, Wahat Al Muharraq currently in the first and second development phase, and Janayin Al Hamala, in addition to the company’s wide array of concepts pursued by the company as far as residential property development extends," he stated.
Manara, he said, operates through its strategic alliances with the government, represented by Eskan Bank, and its balancing of high quality building practices and suitability with the needs of Bahraini families, and its flexibility offered to modify and develop the properties based on each family’s individual needs, and complemented with suitable pricing.
"We consider our participation in this exhibition, and our strategic sponsorship, an important opportunity to reaffirm “Manara’s” leading position in the real estate development market," added Dr Al Bastaki.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals