Arabtec wins $66m Emaar villas project
Dubai, May 5, 2013
Arabtec Construction, a leading Mena construction company, has clinched a Dh243 million ($66.1 million) contract from top developer Emaar for the construction of 253 residential villas at its upcoming “Casa” project in the Arabian Ranches 2 development in Dubai.
The Casa project will occupy an overall plot area of 132,000 sq m, providing a total built area of 77,000 sq m. It encompasses three and four-bedroom Moroccan-style luxury villas, and is expected to take up to 16 months to complete, said a statement from Arabtec.
The construction is scheduled to begin in the second quarter, it added.
On the win, Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, the managing director and CEO of Arabtec said, "We are pleased to extend our successful relationship with Emaar Properties, which demonstrates the long-term partnership of two of the leading listed UAE companies at the heart of the nation’s real estate sector."
"This is an important contract for Arabtec because it is further evidence of the strong relationships we have with the region’s top real estate developers. We are very proud that over 60 per cent of the contracts we win come from our existing clients, which endorses the high quality of Arabtec’s delivery," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals