Bahrain Ministry, council review projects
Manama, May 5, 2013
Bahrain’s roads assistant undersecretary Huda Fakhro recently met with District 5 Municipal Council member at the Northern Governorate, Nader Hassan Yaqoub, where they highlighted infrastructure projects in the area.
Yaqoub presented the undersecretary with a number of suggestions and requests for roads and sanitary projects in Al Qurraya and Saar, a statement from an official said.
Fakhro commended the constant follow-up by Yaqoub and his collaboration with the Ministry of Works. Yaqoub extended thanks to MoW’s team for their keenness to serve citizens and attend to their needs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show