Injaz sees good visitor turnout at Riyadh expo
Riyadh, May 4, 2013
Injaz Development Company said it had witnessed remarkable visitor turnout at its stand during the '2013 Riyadh Real Estate, Housing and Urban Development Exhibition (Restatex)' held recently in the Saudi capital.
Restatex was inaugurated by Dr Shwaish bin Saud Al Dhwaihy, Minister of Housing and chairman of the Board of Directors of Real Estate Development Fund, at the Riyadh Convention and Exhibition Centre.
As golden sponsor of the event, Injaz showcased its high-profile projects and discussed key market insights and emerging investment opportunities with industry leaders, decision makers, investors and financial personnel, said the company in ists statement.
Injaz further highlighted its success over the past year, as the company witnessed a 35 per cent growth in business, especially with the progress of the Al Gamra and Al Marina projects, which have been specifically developed to address the growing investment and housing needs in the central and eastern regions of the Kingdom.
Al Gamra is an integrated development project located in the heart of “New Riyadh” with a total space of 2,595,500 sq m. It offers easy access to a network of roads, while being close to the Northern Riyadh project of the High Commission for the Development of Arriyadh, the statement said.
Al-Marina, a 3.3 million sq m development on the Al-Khobar-Dammam costal corridor, is being developed as a major waterfront landmark on the Eastern Province and recognized as one of the Kingdom’s most sophisticated, multi-use real estate projects, featuring high-quality lifestyle components, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan