Nakheel closes $517m Dubai villa sales
Dubai, May 2, 2013
Leading Dubai developer Nakheel said it has closed villa sales worth D1.9 billion ($517 million) at its Jumeirah Park and Jumeirah Village Circle.
All 471 homes, including 381 Legacy Villas at Jumeirah Park and 90 Jumeirah Village Circle Villas, are now taken, with many investors purchasing the properties as end-users, said a statement from Nakheel.
Nakheel’s Legacy Villas at Jumeirah Park are currently under construction, with anticipated completion in the fourth quarter of 2014, it stated.
The contractor for the Jumeirah Village Circle Villas is expected to mobilise by the end of this month, with delivery within 18 months, the company said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract