Farnek appoints business development head
Dubai, April 29, 2013
UAE-based Farnek, a leading facilities management company, has appointed Jennifer Peltenburg as head of Business Development & Marketing.
Peltenburg’s dual role will see her spearhead the corporate sales team activity as well as drive Farnek’s external marketing strategy, with a focus on communicating the company’s quality and service expertise to prospective as well as existing clients.
A Canadian national with over 20 years international strategic consultancy, she has initiated and managed projects across the aviation, security, hospitality, professional services and facilities management services sectors.
“Jennifer’s specialist skills and experience in implementing strategic alliance partnerships, and her thorough understanding of value engineering and operational change programmes are matched by her firsthand knowledge of key industry sectors that Farnek already works with, and which are part of our future strategic vision,” said Markus Oberlin, CEO, Farnek.
Prior to joining the Farnek team, Peltenburg headed up the sales and marketing team at Duserve Facilities Management, a part of the Dubai World Central-Al Maktoum International Airport development.
During her four-year tenure with the company, she launched several groundbreaking client initiatives encompassing MEP, housekeeping and security operations at both corporate and residential level.
She has also worked with leading international airports and airlines, including London Heathrow, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, as well as British Airways and KLM Dutch Airlines.
“Farnek’s reputation for innovation and its commitment to promoting the sustainability agenda make it an industry leader in the UAE, and I am thrilled to be joining the team at this critical time for facilities management as customers place growing emphasis on environmental credentials as well as upping their expectations when it comes to quality versus cost,” said Peltenburg.
“The challenge for today’s quality focused FM provider is to combine flexibility and value with market-leading innovation, and Farnek already has an enviable, not to mention award-winning record within the energy management sector. I am very keen to build upon this success now with a workforce development programme,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna