Al Baddad builds expo halls for Project Qatar
Dubai, April 28, 2013
UAE-based Al Baddad International, a subsidiary of Al Baddad Holding, recently signed an agreement with IFP global for the construction of three exhibition halls for the upcoming Project Qatar, a construction and technology event in Doha.
Project Qatar Exhibition is set to take place from May 6 to May 9 at the Doha Exhibition Centre.
Encompassing a total area of 40,000 sq m the three exhibition halls were completed in a record time of 16 days and boast a variety of state of the art features including high tech air filtration and indoor lighting fully complimenting the hall’s multi-purpose design.
Marking its 10th anniversary this year, the Project Qatar Exhibition is renowned internationally as a forum for attracting key buyers and industry leaders seeking the most up-to-date technology and state-of-the art equipment available in the construction market.
Zayed Al Baddad, CEO of AL Baddad Holding, said: ‘’We are very keen to be involved in the exhibitions industry and embrace the latest developments and innovations which will enable us to advance our group’s activities and prosper in the future.”
“This exhibition provides us with an opportunity to interact with regionally ambitious projects involved in the construction and contracting sectors and in turn be able to provide support for them,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show