Emrill wins 5-year FM contract with Etihad
Dubai, April 28, 2013
Emrill, a leading facilities management (FM) firm in the UAE, has won a five year contract to provide services the various sites of Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the country.
The sites include the airline’s headquarters, training academy, residential buildings, terminal offices, sales shops and kiosks in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain.
Emrill is providing facilities management services along with specialist services that include maintenance of generators, signage, elevators, swimming pools and landscaping, among other unique services.
“The requirements set out by Etihad Airways cover a wide range of aspects and areas of their operations that required our expertise,” said Ben Churchill, managing director, Emrill.
“Emrill are able to offer an exceptional solution that provides integrated facilities management services essential to support the operations of the premium airline. Our focus on leading in quality, technology and people has put us in a position to partner with a world-class airline such as Etihad Airways and push the boundaries of support services.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014