Nass Marine hands over cargo barge
Manama, April 28, 2013
Bahrain-based Nass Marine Services, the marine division of the Nass Group, has announced the handover of a new deck cargo barge to Ocean Diving and Marine Services.
The vessel, Ocean 8 was fabricated to include a new deck cargo barge with a depth of 1.83 metres, gross tonnage of 217 RT and net tonnage of 65 RT, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We offer a variety of deck barges customised to clients' needs. "The barge has been specifically designed to carry cargo on deck and performing a number of other functions and services," remarked Nass Marine director Sami Nass.
Nass Marine Services specialises in building of small to medium vessels for different purposes and repair.
Owned and operated by Samir Engineer, Ocean Diving and Marine Services is engaged in marine construction works, diving and underwater mechanical works and hiring of equipment and manpower.
"Our services range from struts and jetties to excavation work and much more," said Ocean Diving and Marine Services director of operations Salah Ali.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna