Nass Marine hands over cargo barge
Manama, April 28, 2013
Bahrain-based Nass Marine Services, the marine division of the Nass Group, has announced the handover of a new deck cargo barge to Ocean Diving and Marine Services.
The vessel, Ocean 8 was fabricated to include a new deck cargo barge with a depth of 1.83 metres, gross tonnage of 217 RT and net tonnage of 65 RT, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We offer a variety of deck barges customised to clients' needs. "The barge has been specifically designed to carry cargo on deck and performing a number of other functions and services," remarked Nass Marine director Sami Nass.
Nass Marine Services specialises in building of small to medium vessels for different purposes and repair.
Owned and operated by Samir Engineer, Ocean Diving and Marine Services is engaged in marine construction works, diving and underwater mechanical works and hiring of equipment and manpower.
"Our services range from struts and jetties to excavation work and much more," said Ocean Diving and Marine Services director of operations Salah Ali.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’