London property developers plan UAE roadshow
Dubai, April 24, 2013
The developers of a prime central London real estate project, Fitzroy Place will be showcasing the new development to potential investors in the UAE on April 28 and 29 at the Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
Comprising, 235 private apartments in addition to over 300,000 sq ft of retail and restaurant space as well as educational facilities and public open space, the Fitzroy Place offers a compelling investment case for those looking to invest in prime new build property.
It is located in Fitzrovia, London W1, an area of London bordered by Mayfair, Soho, Marylebone, Bloomsbury and Regents Park, with proximity to world famous stores like Liberty and Selfridges.
Fitzrovia is founded on its rich cultural history and creative spirit. Over the centuries the area has been home to some of the world’s leading writers, artists and creative thinkers, from Charles Dickens to Jimi Hendrix, and the Saatchi brothers to Coldplay.
The development is also close to the University College London, King’s College London, the London School of Economics and the University of Westminster. Central St Martins, one of the world’s most celebrated art colleges, the Royal Academy of Music and the London College of Fashion, also have campuses nearby.
London’s new Crossrail service, due to open in 2017, will offer a direct service to London Heathrow Airport with a journey time of 30 minutes. There will be six Crossrail stations in central London one of which will be located within about five minute stroll from Fitzroy Place.
Speaking ahead of the roadshow, Daniel van Gelder, the co-founder, Exemplar, the developer of Fitzroy Place, said, "Prime Central London has long been a sought after destination for real estate investors from the UAE due to its strong rental track record and continued growth prospects, and its proximity to world-class education institutions, offices and tourist attractions."
"Fitzroy Place with its unrivalled location is one of the rare new build development schemes in Prime Central London," he stated.
Fitzroy Place, said van Gelder, is made up of a winning combination of a strong and reputable financial backer in Aviva Investors, an unrivalled Prime Central London location and Exemplar’s depth of experience in quality property development.
"This offers investors in the UAE a very unique opportunity to invest in a property in London which will see strong appreciation over the years," he remarked.
With over 50,000 UAE Nationals visiting the UK each year on 170 flights per week between both countries, the UK and particularly London offer a prime investment opportunity for those seeking to capitalize on residential real estate investments.
UAE imports into the UK were valued at over GBP 1 billion in 2009, at the end of which the Governments of both countries established the UK-UAE Joint Economic Committee with the stated aim of increasing trade between both countries by 2015.
As a significant and dependable investor in the UK Economy, the UAE – government and citizens alike all contribute to injecting capital, creating jobs and contributing to long-term growth, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed