Real estate show for Filipinos in Dubai
Dubai, April 22, 2013
Major developers and financial house from the Philippines will take part at the first Pinoy Property Show in Dubai this week.
To be held at Dusit Thani Hotel from April 25 to 27, the event commits to providing an opportunity to secure a property back home for expatriates from the Philippines.
Philippines realtors including Robinsons Land, Ayala Land, Vista Land, Century as well as Pag Ibig Funds will exhibit at the show and offer tailored terms for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). The event is expected to have participation of more than 20 local and foreign investors, said a statement.
Maricel Ilagan Elsherbini, exhibition manager at Alpha Conferences, said: “We are delighted to receive overwhelming response since the announcement of the show. A large amount of developers and finance houses expressed their interest in taking part at the exhibition that will witness the attendance of Her Excellency Grace Relucio Princesa Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippine and Frank R. Cimafranca, Consul General”.
She noted that the exhibition represents an ideal platform for Filipinos interested in various investment opportunities in owning their own houses spread in different cities in Philippines including Cavite, Tagaytay, Cebu, Patangas, Pampanga, Metro Manila, Antipolo and Tarlac.
Speaking about special offers being given to buyers, Maricel noted that there will be a special promotion for the first 50 buyers on the first day of the exhibition. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed