Real estate show for Filipinos in Dubai
Dubai, April 22, 2013
Major developers and financial house from the Philippines will take part at the first Pinoy Property Show in Dubai this week.
To be held at Dusit Thani Hotel from April 25 to 27, the event commits to providing an opportunity to secure a property back home for expatriates from the Philippines.
Philippines realtors including Robinsons Land, Ayala Land, Vista Land, Century as well as Pag Ibig Funds will exhibit at the show and offer tailored terms for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). The event is expected to have participation of more than 20 local and foreign investors, said a statement.
Maricel Ilagan Elsherbini, exhibition manager at Alpha Conferences, said: “We are delighted to receive overwhelming response since the announcement of the show. A large amount of developers and finance houses expressed their interest in taking part at the exhibition that will witness the attendance of Her Excellency Grace Relucio Princesa Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippine and Frank R. Cimafranca, Consul General”.
She noted that the exhibition represents an ideal platform for Filipinos interested in various investment opportunities in owning their own houses spread in different cities in Philippines including Cavite, Tagaytay, Cebu, Patangas, Pampanga, Metro Manila, Antipolo and Tarlac.
Speaking about special offers being given to buyers, Maricel noted that there will be a special promotion for the first 50 buyers on the first day of the exhibition. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project