Emaar unveils ‘Sky Collection’ homes
Dubai, April 21, 2013
Dubai-based developer Emaar Properties has launched its exclusive collection of luxury serviced homes at 'The Address Residence Fountain Views,' the first exclusive serviced apartments project in Downtown Dubai.
Located next to The Dubai Mall and overlooking Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain, the 60-storeyed ‘Sky Collection’ comprise limited spacious, fully furnished, luxury residences.
These residences will be serviced by The Address Hotels + Resorts, Emaar’s own hotel brand, assuring guests of the highest standards in service.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director of Emaar Properties, said: "The Sky Collection at The Address Residence Fountain Views is for discerning customers who value an unmatched luxury lifestyle in one of the most sought-after destinations in Dubai."
"Every aspect of the residences, from their location on the highest levels, to the finishes and amenities are immaculately planned and executed to meet the highest standards customers expect from a premium serviced residence," he noted.
The Sky Collection residences are set apart by premium finishes and amenities that suit the lifestyle of connoisseurs and spacious terraces for sweeping views of the city and the Arabian Gulf.
"Customers can choose from 3 and 4-bedroom apartments, 3 and 4-bedroom duplex apartments and 4-bedroom penthouses that range in area from over 2,000 sq ft to more than 17,000 sq ft, including expansive suite and balcony areas," noted Al Matrooshi.
“Ideal for families as first-homes and for international business and leisure visitors looking for a second home or extended stays in Dubai, the Sky Collection will serve as a valuable investment proposition," said the official.
"In addition to the opportunity to be part of a vibrant community, the rental pool facility offered by The Address Hotels + Resorts will also assure long-term rental yields for the investors," he stated.
An integral part of the expansion of The Dubai Mall, The Address Residence Fountain Views is directly linked to the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination through the metro link.
Emaar had earlier unveiled a Sky Collection within The Address The BLVD, which received strong response from investors in Dubai and international markets.
Recently, the developer also launched Mira townhouses in Reem and The Address Residence Sky View in Downtown Dubai, which too recorded overwhelming response.
Emaar’s newest project launch is Burj Vista, differentiated by luxury residences with lavish terraces that open to uninterrupted, front-seat views of the city’s skyline, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract