Nass Marine completes barge fabrication
Manama, April 16, 2013
Nass Marine Services, a marine division of Bahrain-based Nass Group, recently handed over a competed project that involved the fabrication of a new deck cargo barge to Ocean Diving & Marine Services.
The vessel, Ocean 8 was fabricated to include a new deck cargo barge with a depth of 1.83 metres, gross tonnage of 217 RT and net tonnage of 65 RT.
“We offer a variety of deck barges making sure that they have been customized to suit our clients’ needs. The barge used by ocean Diving &Marine Services has been specifically designed to carry cargo on deck and performing a number of other functions and services,” said director Sami Nass from Nass Marine.
“We are extremely delighted to have joined hands with Nass in the fabrication of the new barge. Ocean Diving & Marine Services is one of the leading company that specializing in the provision of marine services in Bahrain. Our services range from struts and jetties to excavation work and much more,” said Salah Ali director of Operations at Ocean Diving & Marine Services.
Ocean Diving & Marine Services, which specializes in an array of marine construction works, is owned and operated by Samir Engineer in Bahrain.
Nass Marine Services specializes in building of small to medium vessels for different purpose as well as in ship repair. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom