Nass Marine completes barge fabrication
Manama, April 16, 2013
Nass Marine Services, a marine division of Bahrain-based Nass Group, recently handed over a competed project that involved the fabrication of a new deck cargo barge to Ocean Diving & Marine Services.
The vessel, Ocean 8 was fabricated to include a new deck cargo barge with a depth of 1.83 metres, gross tonnage of 217 RT and net tonnage of 65 RT.
“We offer a variety of deck barges making sure that they have been customized to suit our clients’ needs. The barge used by ocean Diving &Marine Services has been specifically designed to carry cargo on deck and performing a number of other functions and services,” said director Sami Nass from Nass Marine.
“We are extremely delighted to have joined hands with Nass in the fabrication of the new barge. Ocean Diving & Marine Services is one of the leading company that specializing in the provision of marine services in Bahrain. Our services range from struts and jetties to excavation work and much more,” said Salah Ali director of Operations at Ocean Diving & Marine Services.
Ocean Diving & Marine Services, which specializes in an array of marine construction works, is owned and operated by Samir Engineer in Bahrain.
Nass Marine Services specializes in building of small to medium vessels for different purpose as well as in ship repair. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan