Saar Central in Bahrain housing deal
Manama, April 15, 2013
Saar Central, a luxury residential development in Bahrain, has signed an agreement with real estate agent House ME, making it the exclusive seller in the kingdom of the 82-villa luxury residential development.
The 65,000 sq m development offers luxury and modern, four bedroom plus houses for Bahraini and GCC nationals. Each villa is equipped with a garden, private swimming pool, ample parking and a maid's room, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Learning from our recent sale of 20 villas in the first quarter of this year, we realised that in order to meet our targets by the end of the year, we will need to look further and target different audience sets. House ME can help us with that," remarked Saar Central managing director Nader Al Qassab.
"House ME firmly believes in the Saar Central product and we look forward to the opportunity to bring people one step closer to not just owning their dream home but living in a dream neighbourhood," said House ME general manager Ammar Al Bossta.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract