Tasweek to showcase major housing project
Abu Dhabi, April 13, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing, an advisor and solutions provider serving the real estate markets, will be presenting its Dh500 million ($136 million) integrated housing project at the upcoming 'Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013'
The new integrated residential community project will provide high quality accommodation within an integrated community, complemented by a modern infrastructure and a wide range of facilities and amenities including healthcare, social and educational to be build simultaneously, said a statement from the Abu Dhabi-based firm.
The residential community is at least 10 per cent cheaper than alternative developments, with special programs addressed for UAE Nationals, it stated.
It is primarily aimed at utmost competitive quality offerings during Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013 which runs from April 16 to 18, 2013 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Considered as the region’s premier real estate investment and development event, this year’s Cityscape Abu Dhabi will once again serve as the only annual meeting point for governmental authorities, major investors and developers, consultants, architects, designers and other real estate practitioners to discuss and plan the growth of Abu Dhabi’s property market.
Tasweek said it will capitalize on the international scope and appeal of the event to introduce the new project.
The initial phases will see the construction of 400 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-bedroom villas with land areas ranging from 200 to 400 sq m.
After its formal introduction in Cityscape Abu Dhabi, the project’s model villas will be put on display sometime in September 2013 and sales will start in October.
The first phase of construction is set to begin in the last quaarter of 2013, and the targeted delivery date is in the fourth quarter of 2015.
"The project we will present meets all dimensions of the current market demand, from the quality of construction and the integrity of the developers involved to high payment flexibility and consideration for the unique needs of families," said Masood Al Awar, the CEO of Tasweek.
"As a premier event for real estate stakeholders, decision makers and investors, Cityscape Abu Dhabi, provides us with an ideal platform to drum up interest and support for this noteworthy development," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna