Al Areen awards key cabling work contract
Manama, April 9, 2013
Bahrain-based Al Areen Holding Company has signed a major cabling contract with Al Kooheji Electrical Contractors & Construction for an residential project, a statement said.
Total investment in the project is pegged at $2 billion, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The key components of the Al Areen development include the Al Areen Palace & Spa, 'Lost Paradise of Dilmun' Water Park, Sarab Al Areen, Domina Prestige - Al Areen, Al Waha Resort, Downtown Al Areen, Al Areen Medical Centre, Oryx Hills, Sunset Hills, Al Areen Homes, and a number of residential villages, entertainment and recreational facilities.
To be completed in 75 days, the scope of work includes the supply and installation of 11Kv feeder cables from BSP Al Areen Substation to Oryx Hills, a residential development owned by Surooh Bahrain.
Equipped with a full set of high quality infrastructure and facilities management services, the Oryx Hills villas will soon be ready for occupation.
"In pursuit of a continuous commitment, our aim is to provide world-class quality living experience to residents and this project is an achievement in that direction," said Al Areen Holding Company board member Mohammed Al Hassan.
"In addition, providing full support to our cluster owners and sub-developers is what makes Al Areen development a success," he added.
"Surooh Bahrain is pleased to fulfil its commitment towards the owners of villas at Oryx Hills, which is the first residential project to be completed in the Al Areen development," Surooh Bahrain board member Ismaeel Mohammed Abdulwahed said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed