Emaar to start sale of Reem properties
Dubai, April 8, 2013
UAE-based property developer Emaar Properties has announced the launch of Mira, the first residential project in Reem, a full-fledged lifestyle community focused on leisure, which will be up for sale, starting April 13.
Reem marks the first time that a gated community in Dubai will feature an exclusive desert botanical park, camping facilities, sand surfing and camel riding trails, go-karting track, dune buggies, rock climbing wall and a skate park.
Anchored by a sweeping central park, the mega-development will also feature interactive fountains, walkways and a centrepiece water feature, a statement from Emaar said.
The community will also have mosques, a central park, retail plaza, residents’ club, restaurants & cafes, nurseries & primary schools, dedicated jogging & bicycle paths, a cricket pitch & several football fields, a miniature golf course and an amphitheatre outdoor cinema – all set within the neighbourhood.
Reem will feature several residential communities to be unveiled in phases. Mira has 188 Mediterranean-style townhouses in various distinct types with prices starting at Dh988,888 ($269,158) for three-bedroom residences.
Sales will take place at the Emaar Sales Centre in Emaar Square, Downtown Dubai, on a first-come, first-served basis, the statement said. Potential customers are requested to be on-site for registration at 7am.
Located next to the Arabian Ranches extension, Reem is conveniently situated at the cross-roads of Al Qudra and Emirates Road. It is also in close proximity to the Arabian Ranches Golf Club, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and Global Village, and a little over 20 minutes from Downtown Dubai and the Dubai International Airport.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, Emaar Properties, said: “We are giving a new interpretation to leisurely lifestyle with Reem, which meets the growing demand for villas and townhouses in Dubai. Every aspect of Reem has been carefully designed to offer an unprecedented lifestyle ambience that draws on the soothing comfort of traditional desert oasis.”
“Ideal for families seeking a relaxed environment, away from the bustle of the city, Reem will be a tranquil setting where residents can enjoy the thrills of the desert including buggy rides and camping.”
“The distinguishing feature of Reem is its landscaping that places equal emphasis on greenery and sandy desert scape. Reem is inspired by nature, and is envisaged to be a much sought-after community with its promise of a refreshing lifestyle. Mira will be the first of many similar exclusive residential communities to be developed in phases within Reem,” he added.
The three bedroom Mira townhouses are designed to the highest standards with a focus on spacious comfort, the statement said. The townhouses reflect the world-class communities developed by Emaar in Dubai.
All the houses will have spacious balconies, modern fittings and fixtures, driveways and courtyards. Emaar is currently launching the first phase of the project, with the homes scheduled for hand-over in 2016.
Reem is the latest addition to the portfolio of residential project launches by Emaar in Dubai this year. It follows overwhelming customer response to the launch of The Address Residence Sky View, The Address Residence Fountain Views I and II and The Address The BLVD, all in Downtown Dubai. Emaar has also launched Casa, a stunning Moroccan-style villa community, as part of its Arabian Ranches extension, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo