Dubai World Central opens business center
Dubai, April 7, 2013
Dubai World Central (DWC), the world’s first purpose-built aerotropolis, has inaugurated a fully equipped business complex offering a wide range of smart office solutions, including dedicated and shared desk options.
The DWC Business Center (DWCBC) is ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses in the fields of consulting, media, human resources, events management and trading, said a company statement.
The facility also serves as an excellent location for representation offices of international companies looking to explore market opportunities in the UAE and across the Middle East, it stated
With 100 per cent license ownership, DWCBC helps entrepreneurs and small businesses to offer their services to a wide range of local and international companies at a highly competitive lease rate starting from just Dh29,900 ($8,138).
Apart from a complete range of business amenities and a choice of desk workspaces and small offices, DWCBC also offers secretarial and call-handling services.
Rashed Bu Qara’a, the chief operating officer, Dubai Aviation City Corporation, said DWC is all about business integration, which is vital for businesses to succeed in today’s dynamic globalised marketplace.
"We are therefore committed to providing integrated business solutions that enable entrepreneurs and small businesses to access key amenities and resources that otherwise are beyond their reach, thereby empowering them to target a much broader audience," he noted.
"The revolutionary smart office concept caters to a unique niche market and will therefore help create greater dynamism in the business landscape as clients can now easily set up their companies within just a week and commence operations immediately after handover," remarked Bu Qara’a.
"The first phase of DWCBC will accommodate up to 300 businesses and we already have plans to further expand the facility as we anticipate demand to surge moving forward," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan