Top mixed-use project set for launch in Bahrain
Manama, April 4, 2013
Ithmaar Development Company (IDC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ithmaar Bank, is set to launch a mixed-use project built on a man-made island off the coast of Bahrain.
Bahrain Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa will patronise the launch of the Dilmunia at Bahrain project at a ground breaking ceremony organized by IDC.
With a unique Health and Wellness anchor, Dilmunia at Bahrain will include residences, hotels, leisure and shopping districts, and provide residents and visitors with hospital facilities, spas and state-of-the-art wellness services in a resort-type environment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show