Marzooq Al-Rashdan and Naif Alrajhi
Abyaar, Alrajhi sign strategic partnership
Dubai, April 1, 2013
Abyaar Real Estate Development and Naif Saleh Alrajhi Investment Company have signed a strategic partnership agreement to develop real estate projects in Dubai.
Works based on this agreement will begin by developing Hilliana Tower which is located within Acacia Avenues project at Al-Sufouh district in the heart of Jumeirah at Dubai City, a statement said.
Marzooq Al-Rashdan, chairman of Abyaar Real Estate Development, said: “We are proud of concluding this agreement with Naif Saleh Alrajhi Investment Company which holds vast experience in real estate development, in order to develop together Hilliana Tower which represents the most important part of Acacia Avenues project whereby its elevation reaches 104 meters and comprising 28 stories.”
The project is located near Dubai Media City and few minutes away from Emirates Mall, noting that the expressways network ensures easy access to the center of Dubai City and also Dubai International Airport.
Al-Rashdan affirmed that this partnership agreement shall enhance regional cooperation and also paves the way for more future projects with the other GCC countries.
The chairman of Naif Saleh Alrajhi Investment Company Naif Alrajhi stressed on the importance of this partnership with Abyaar Company since it is amongst the Gulf companies having impressive track-record in real estate achievements.
Moreover, the strategic partnerships with strong companies would result in qualitative shift in the sector of investment, he added, noting that there are several of these partnerships that have realized successive achievements in the Gulf. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna