Saudi awards $208m housing contracts
, March 31, 2013
Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari Sons Company, a leading general contracting firm based in Dammam, has won a construction contract worth SR779.8 million ($208 million) from the Saudi Ministry of Housing, the company said on the website of Saudi stock exchange.
As per the agreement, the firm will complete the infrastructure works at the various sites in Buraidah, Al Rass, Al Shammassia, Al Badaye, Al Shnan and Hail region in the next one-and-half years, it stated.
The financial impact of this project is expected to start in the first quarter of the financial year 2013.
Abdullah A. M. Al-Khodari's scope of activities spans civil engineering, roads and bridges, railways, buildings and infrastructure, water & waste water treatment, oil & gas and pipelines in support of petrochemical production, city cleaning, environmental control, land transportation and operation & maintenance activities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale